Our Commitment to Privacy
By providing Personally Identifiable Information to us, you agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Policy, please do not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to us. We reserve the right to change this Policy without prior notice. You can determine when this Policy was last revised by referring to the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of this page. Any changes to our Policy will become effective upon our posting of the revised Policy on the Site. Use of the Site following such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Policy then in effect.
The Information We Collect
IP Addresses. Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever users visit the Site, along with the time(s) of such visit(s) and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many web sites.
The Way We Use Information
Personally Identifiable Information. We may use PII:
- to fulfill your requests such as to send you newsletters, grant your membership request, register you to attend events or complete your purchases.
- to send you important information regarding the Site, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information. Because this information may be important, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- to inform you of news or events that we believe may be of interest to you.
- to permit you to send messages regarding Site-related content to a friend through the Site. If you wish to use this feature, you may be required to provide us, and we may use, with your friend's e-mail address to facilitate your sending of such message to your friend. By using this functionality, you affirm that you are entitled to use and provide us with the recipient's name and email address for this purpose. We will not to use your friend's PII for any other purpose other than to allow the email to be sent, unless we disclose such other purpose to you at the time you provide such PII to us.
- for our internal business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new programs, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Because Non-PII does not personally identify you, we may use this information for any purpose. In addition, we reserve the right to share Non PII, which does not personally identify you, with third parties, for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Non-PII with PII (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-PII with PII, we will treat the combined information as PII as long as it is combined.
IP Addresses. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Site usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Site. We may also use and disclose IP Addresses for all the purposes for which we use and disclose PII. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Non-PII, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
The Way We Disclose Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose PII:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- to third parties to allow them to contact you regarding products, programs, services and promotions that they believe may be of interest to you.
- to identify you to any person to whom you send messages regarding Site-related content through the Site.
- to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- as we believe to be appropriate (a) under applicable law including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Important Notices Regarding Our Privacy Practices.
Third Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Site. Please note that these companies may use information (not including PII) about your visit to this Site in order to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you. In the course of serving advertisements to this Site, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please visit http://networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp.
Security. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect PII under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please do not send us sensitive information through email. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem immediately by contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section below.
Opt-Out. If you change your mind, and no longer wish to receive marketing-related e-mails from us on a going-forward basis, or if you would prefer that we do not share PII about you on a going-forward basis with third parties for such third parties' marketing purposes, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related e-mails or from such sharing by emailing us at email@example.com. Please specify clearly which of the following choices you are opting out of:
i. Receiving marketing-related e-mails from WRA; and or
ii. Allowing WRA to share PII about you with third-parties for their marketing purposes.
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your PII from the databases of third parties with which we have already shared your PII. If you wish to cease receiving marketing-related e-mails from third parties, please contact the third parties directly or utilize any opt-out mechanisms set forth in their respective privacy policies or marketing-related e-mails.
Changing or Suppressing PII. If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress or otherwise limit our use of your PII that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, we will only implement such requests with respect to the PII associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
In each event, you must clearly indicate the information that you wish to have changed, the information that you wish to have suppressed from our database or the limitations you wish to put on our use of your PII. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records. Finally, we are not responsible for removing or suppressing information from the databases of third parties with whom we have already shared your PII, or limiting their use of your PII.
Note Regarding the Use of the Site by Children: The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of fourteen (14), and we request that such individuals do not provide PII through the Site.
Jurisdictional Issues. We do not represent or warrant that the Site, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any particular jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using the Site and submitting any PII, you consent to the transfer of PII to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a different level of data security than in your country of residence.
Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information in your e-mail correspondence with us.